Yes, We are a Go Green Company and we have the GreenPro Accreditation.
Yes, We are a Go Green Company and we have the GreenPro Accreditation, We are proud and committed to green care for your family and the environment.
Accredited companies such as GreenPro can offer a service committed to providing commercial and residential customers with reduced risk, integral and effective pest control services. Our mission is to offer the most effective service using fewer chemicals and applying more emphasis on care in the health of the family.
The GreenPro certification program standards were improved in 2015 to better meet the current and future needs of commercial and residential customers. Now, QualityPro has a team of experts ready to determine if the services designed by the QualityPro companies comply with the GreenPro standard. The result? Certified service that has proven to be effective for your business, your customers and for the land.
The GreenPro service must comply with the GreenPro Principles that were developed by the GreenPro Advisory Committee comprised of environmental advocacy groups, state and federal government representatives, education experts and pest professionals.
Principles of GreenPro
Certified GreenPro services minimize exposure to pesticides in humans, non-target animals and the environment by:
• Focus on integrated pest management strategies such as habitat modification, exclusion, elimination of water and food sources, sanitation and repairs.
• Provide and document complete pest monitoring and monitoring services, as well as follow-up to ensure effectiveness.
• Communicate regularly with clients about infestations of pests, favorable conditions and ways to prevent pests.
• Require training in GreenPro for all employees of the company that sell or perform the GreenPro service.
Services that include any of the following will not be certified as GreenPro:
• Preventive applications of pesticides that are based solely on the calendar. *
• Applications of routine pesticides and large volume without justification.
• Pesticide applications indoors without justification.
• Rodenticides placed so that they are accessible to children and animals that are not targeted.
* Preventive applications related to seasonality or times of the year are permissible if they are clearly related to the biology of the pest and to regional or site-specific data on pest pressure and infestation patterns.
We are proud and committed to green care for your family and the environment.